Dec 14, 2021
From the PSLF Waiver to the EICR plan to the debt mindset,
there’s a lot we need to cover regarding student loans and loan
forgiveness in 2022 and beyond. Join me as I answer a few listener
questions you asked us via our podcast voicemail! I talk about
recertification, why it’s so hard for undergrads to get student
loan forgiveness, how to not feel so trapped by your debt, and
more. Let’s all take a deep breath and get some answers!
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- How to navigate the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Waiver Program: Two of my six student loans were forgiven under the
PSLF waiver, but why weren’t the other four forgiven when they
should’ve all been qualified?
- How long will my $0 FedLoan payments last? How do I know when
- What you need to know about the new Expanded Income-Contingent
Repayment (EICR) Plan: How will it impact me? Is it only for
undergraduate student loans?
- Why it’s so hard for undergrads to get student loan
- Why does debt make people feel trapped? & How to shift your
mindset to feel less trapped by student loans.
- And more!
Like the show? There are several ways you can
Feeling helpless when it comes to your student